Sought position: Assistant Front Office Manager Ref ID: nį139485 Town: New York Country : United States Contract type: Long term contract Experience: experienced Job status: Supervisor Job category: Accommodation / Reception and Public relations Salary: - Accomodation: No Online since 2022/07/19 This job position is still available for the week of 2022-08-08
Provide leadership and oversee the daily operations of the Front Office Department. Ensure that the front office teams' communication meet hotel standards for maximum guest satisfaction. Act as the main contact for guests and other hotel departments in the absence of the Director of Front Office.
* Assist the Director of Front Office in leading and managing all areas of Front Office Department to ensure the highest levels of Peninsula Standards are met consistently.
* Supervise front office team members to ensure all guest interactions are personalized and efficient during guest check in/out telephone service and throughout the guests stay.
* Encourage and empower team members to build a rapport with all guests.
* Manage the process of check in by securing proper identification and form of payments are established upon guest registration.
* Motivate and encourage front office team members to upsell and drive rooms revenue daily.
* Ensure all folios are posted in a timely manner, settled and that deposits are handled properly.
* Participate in the development, implementation and review of the policies, procedures, practices, and standards.
* Handle and follow up on any guest complaints or contentious concerns that can't be settled directly by team members.
* Oversee and manage all VIP guest arrivals and departures ensuring all expectations are met consistently.
* A minimum of three years of previous front office experience in a luxury hotel is preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree in hotel management, hospitality, business administration or a related field is preferred.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
* Work well under pressure with a variety of people, handling multiple tasks simultaneously, understanding and working well with cash and basic accounting principles.
* Must possess and aptitude for guest service and have an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
* Must be fluent in English, and fluency in at least one foreign language is preferred.
* Hotel union experience a plus.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and liaise with suitable candidates directly. We are delighted to support International candidates with visa and relocation assistance in addition to further benefits.
Sought position: Assistant Front Office Manager Ref ID: nį139485 Town: New York Country : United States Contract type: Long term contract Salary: - Experience: experienced Job status: Supervisor Job category: Accommodation / Reception and Public relations Online since 2022/07/19 This job position is still available for the week of 2022-08-08
Our career section has been selected among the best job boards in Les …chos - Statista: we are among the top 4 best specialised websites with the highest ranking: 5 Star from recruiters and 5 Star from applicants.
We would like to thank and share this trophy with ultra-luxury and luxury hotels, candidates and recruiters who continually encourage us to even greater excellence.
Journal des Palaces' Careers Section post jobs in ultra-luxury and luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.