Sought position: Butler Ref ID: n°51482 Town: Vaitape Country : French Polynesia Contract type: Long term contract Contract start date : As soon as possible Salary: selon experience Experience: experienced Training course prepared:
Job status: Employee Job category: Accommodation / Reception and Public relations Online since 2019/05/07 This job position is still available for the week of 2019-05-20
The St. Regis Bora Bora is located in one of the most beautiful and romantic islands, set amid endless Pacific waters. The 89 bungalows sets within 22 acres offer a unique experience over the lagoon facing the Mt Otemanu.
Reporting to the Head Butler and the Front Office Manager, the Butler is the St Regis brand ambassador.
The Butler attends to every guest’s needs and wants. Butler is responsible for the quality of every guest’s stay and welcoming the guests and makes them feel at home. Setting up guests rooms prior to arrival, checking in/out guests and upkeep the quality throughout their stay. Work closely with Housekeeping, Front Office and In Room Dining (IRD). Butler has to be very knowledgeable about all aspects of the hotel.
- Ensure all guest preferences are taken and actioned
- Welcome the guest upon arrival, and familiarize them with everything in the room and hotel.
- Rooming all arrival guests and all butler services are well explained and actively offered such as unpacking, pressing, shoeshine and complimentary beverage
- Pick-up and deliver guest laundry/ pressing based on guest requested time.
- Handling guest complaints and record in the butler report and inform the duty supervisor about the incident and follow-up with resolve the issue
- Assist the guest with packing and unpacking services.
- Report maintenance faults and damage to machines, furniture and fittings in all area of the guestroom floor to the maintenance department and follow-up with the status.
- Set-up the rooms for the arriving guests as per guest history / special amenities and request
- Set-up welcome amenity according to the room type
- Promote the hotel restaurant and spa facilities and offer to make reservation
The applicant must be fluent in English and must speak another language such as Russian, Spanish, Arabic, or Korean.
Prior St Regis Butler Experience is preferred.
Our career section has been selected among the best job boards in Les Échos - Statista 2019 list: we are among the 8 best specialised websites according to recruiting managers and we are the only one dedicated to hospitality out of 50 websites.
We would like to thank and share this trophy with ultra-luxury and luxury hotels, candidates and recruiters who continually encourage us to even greater excellence.
Journal des Palaces' Careers Section post jobs in ultra-luxury and luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.