Sought position: Senior Sales Manager - US & Entertainment Ref ID: nį131740 Town: London Country : United Kingdom Contract type: Long term contract Experience: experienced Job status: Supervisor Job category: Sales / Event Salary: - Accomodation: No Online since 2022/05/25 This job position is still available for the week of 2022-07-04
The Peninsula London is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Sales Manager ? US & Entertainment. Representing Asia's oldest hotel company in the World, and taking part in the most anticipated opening of our London Property, this role will thrive in embracing the high end leisure and entertainment accounts in the key USA Markets, driving and delivering on strategic Sales & Marketing goals, in keeping with The Peninsula Promise and Principles. †
* An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel opening in London.
* The Peninsula Hotels espouses luxury service, dedication to our customers and commitment to our employees.†
* Market leading remuneration, service charge and exceptional benefits
* Target and solicitate business from the USA segments; negotiate consortia, and entertainment to achieve revenue targets.
* Collaborate with revenue management, digital marketing and public relations peers in developing experiences targeting the defined markets directly and key partners.
* Track and monitor the productivity of each account, adapting strategies to ensure maximized revenue.
* Minimum 2 years in the luxury hotel segment within relevant markets.
* Ability to identify, contract and work with prospective accounts and cultivate warm and productive industry relationships and large network of guests.
* Fluent in English language. Expertise in a second language would be a distinct advantage.
* Exceptional personal presentation as this role will be a brand ambassador at sales events and conferences.
We are delighted to receive your CV and will be liaising with suitable candidates directly.
Sought position: Senior Sales Manager - US & Entertainment Ref ID: nį131740 Town: London Country : United Kingdom Contract type: Long term contract Salary: - Experience: experienced Job status: Supervisor Job category: Sales / Event Online since 2022/05/25 This job position is still available for the week of 2022-07-04
OUR COMPANY OVERVIEW
All over the world, The Peninsula brand is synonymous with glamour and style. Our hotels, located in the world’s most exciting cities, offer stunning facilities, world-class service and a unique combination of tradition and innovation. We are proud of our heritage, and delighted to be training the hoteliers of the future with specialised career opportunities in food and beverage, engineering, technology, sales, marketing, operations and more.
The Peninsula London, superbly located at 1-5 Grosvenor Place in Belgravia, will overlook Hyde Park Corner, the Wellington Arch, Green Park and the gardens of Buckingham Palace. Upon completion, the hotel will have 190 guestrooms with 25 luxury Peninsula-branded residential apartments. The construction budget for the project is in the region of £800 million and our ambition is for the hotel and residences to set new standards in luxury and service in the London market with completion currently scheduled for early 2023.
Our career section has been selected among the best job boards in Les …chos - Statista: we are among the top 4 best specialised websites with the highest ranking: 5 Star from recruiters and 5 Star from applicants.
We would like to thank and share this trophy with ultra-luxury and luxury hotels, candidates and recruiters who continually encourage us to even greater excellence.
Journal des Palaces' Careers Section post jobs in ultra-luxury and luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.