Sought position: Guest Relation agent Ref ID: n°38590 Town: Saint Barthélémy Country : Saint Barthélemy Contract type: Fixed term contract Duration: 6 MONTHS Work schedules: With a break Salary: according to experience Experience: experienced Job status: Employee Job category: Accommodation / Reception and Public relations Accomodation: Staff housing available (individual room) Online since 2018/08/09 This job position is still available for the week of 2018-08-13
With its spectacular location in St Jean Bay, Eden Rock – St Barths has been a byword for stylish hospitality since suave Caribbean aviator and adventurer Rémy de Haenen first welcomed guests back in the 1950s. It was quickly established as the preferred bolthole for his many glamourous Hollywood friends, establishing a high style for St Barths that continues to this day.
We regularly look to strengthen our team with dynamic, motivated and talented team members who bring quality, passion and energy to the company.
Eden Rock is looking for...
Guest Relation agent (M/F)
You will ensure the following missions:
- Check in of guests in the room
- Follow-up of all guests requests during the entire stay
- Collaborative work with back office services (concierge, standard, technical support)
- Customer dissatisfaction management
- The application of the LQA criteria
This list is not exhaustive.
We will offer you the following benefits:
· Salary: According to Experience
· Meals on duty
· Staff Housing (indivual room)
· Health insurance
· Other (status, rest, EC ...): Social committee activities
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
· Experience: significant international experience in luxury hospitality in a similar role
· Personality: Excellent sense of relationship, empathic
· Languages: Excellent command of the English language and a second language would be preferred
· Knowledge of OPERA
Journal des Palaces' Career Section post job offers in ultra-luxury and luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.