Sought position: Housekeeper Ref ID: n°38716 Town: Saint Barthélémy Country : Saint Barthélemy Contract type: Fixed term contract Duration: 6 MONTHS Contract start date : 2018-12-17 Work schedules: Without any break Salary: According to experience Experience: experienced Job status: Supervisor Job category: Accommodation / Rooms Accomodation: Staff housing (shared room) Online since 2018/08/09 This job position is still available for the week of 2018-08-13
With its spectacular location in St Jean Bay, Eden Rock – St Barths has been a byword for stylish hospitality since suave Caribbean aviator and adventurer Rémy de Haenen first welcomed guests back in the 1950s. It was quickly established as the preferred bolthole for his many glamourous Hollywood friends, establishing a high style for St Barths that continues to this day.
We regularly look to strengthen our team with dynamic, motivated and talented team members who bring quality, passion and energy to the company.
Eden Rock is looking for...
You will ensure the following missions:
· Manage a team
· Supervise the maintenance and proper presentation of rooms and common areas
· To ensure a quality of reception and to optimize the satisfaction of our hosts
· Apply the methods and spread the values of Eden Rock St Barths
· Application of the LQA criteria
This list is not exhaustive.
We will offer you the following benefits:
· Salary: According to Experience
· Meals on duty
· Staff Housing(shared room)
· Health insurance
· Other : Employee status, Social committee activities
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
· Experience: significant international experience in luxury hospitality in a similar role
· Personality: Excellent sense of relationship
· Languages: Excellent command of the English language
· Knowledge of OPERA
Journal des Palaces' Career Section post job offers in ultra-luxury and luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.