Sought position: Executive chef Ref ID: n°40969 Town: Jedda Country : Saudi Arabia Contract type: Long term contract Contract start date : As soon as possible Work schedules: Without any break Salary: selon expérience Experience: experienced Job status: Manager Job category: Kitchen Online since 2018/12/04 This job position is still available for the week of 2018-12-10
Angelina - salon de thé, symbole de l'"Art de vivre à la française" à travers le monde.
Founded in 1903 by Austrian confectioner Antoine Rumpelmayer, Angelina has been the favorite meeting place of Parisian gourmets for more than a century.
Angelina attracted and brought together the Parisian aristocracy from the moment it opened. Our many visitors included Coco Chanel and Proust, together with some of France’s greatest couturiers, who crossed paths in the tearoom’s well-appointed salons.
Today a timeless icon of luxury, the Angelina Tearoom is a worldwide symbol of the French art de vivre.
Angelina has opened its biggest outlet in Jeddah on the beautiful Corniche, facing the Red Sea. Wit hits 1200 sqm, it has a 600 seats capacity.
The executive chef has thorough knowledge of culinary arts. He will direct all activities of the kitchen and will continually create new recipes for the menu.
He will manage a kitchen team and will guarantee respect of all security and hygiene standards and respect of the technical sheet and budget.
Creates, manages, controls, and Gets the staff to apply
OPERATIONNAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT
• Creates and tests new recipes
• Develops the menu, daily specials dishes as well as holiday specials
• Develops product information sheets within respect of budget and production costs. Must ensure both maximum cost effectiveness and creativity.
• Establishes controls and follows-up on all purchasing and receiving.
• Establishes a relationship with suppliers
• Controls ordering and Stock management
• Controls and maintains necessary precautions to adhere to HCCP sanitary and security precautions
• Manages provisional workforce requirements and recruits personnel in line with HR procedures
• Elaborates schedules and makes sure they are applied
• Induces, trains, coordinates (through incentives) and assesses team performances;
• Shows exemplarity, everyday, by transmitting group values to all employees
• Guarantees egalitarian management: motivates, coaches and takes the necessary punitive action when necessary
• Schedules, coordinates and assesses training actions according to teams needs
• Optimizes supply orders on an everyday basis, places orders, organizes and controls reception and product storage
• Organizes and controls inventory procedures
• Develops and follows up on product information sheets within respect of budget and production costs. Must assure control of price fluctuation, seasonal and event cost variation
• Controls and reports on department procedures
Certification as a chef
At least 10 years in kitchen
Ideally French, with knowledge of Angelina brand and its standards
Journal des Palaces' Career Section post job offers in ultra-luxury and luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.