Sought position: Operations Executive Ref ID: n°57734 Town: Paris Country : France Contract type: Long term contract Contract start date : As soon as possible Salary: according your experience Experience: entry level Training course prepared: Job status: Employee Job category: Accommodation / Technics Online since 2019/07/23 This job position is still available for the week of 2019-08-19
We set out in 2010 to give people a special way to experience our favourite destinations. onefinestay is a hospitality brand like no other – offering an unprecedented level of service for stays in the finest homes.
We seek out the best homes, looking for space, character and comfort, so you can experience them. We know what counts when you’re travelling – a friendly face to meet you, beds made with pristine sheets, the towels and toiletries taken care of to our exacting standards. And we know that you want space and freedom to create your own experiences. So we’re available 24/7 if you need us, but we step back when you don’t.
In April 2016, we became part of the AccorHotels family, joining luxury brands such as Fairmont, Raffles and Sofitel. Supported by the world’s leading hotel operator, we’re bringing our renowned hospitality to the greatest destinations around the globe, from Paris and New York to Bali and St. Barts.
Stay in distinctive private homes and villas – with an unprecedented level of service.
THE FINEST HOMES
We handpick the finest homes in the best destinations
Each home must meet our exacting hospitality standards
We’re the only company that visits and vets every home in person
We look for space, character and comfort – only 1 in 10 make the cut
TAILOR YOUR STAY
Our Travel Advisors help find a home that’s right for your stay
Tailor your stay with extra services and experiences when you book
Each home is prepared to our exacting hospitality standards
Our Guest Services team is available 24/7 for anything you need
TRIED AND TRUSTED
We’ve welcomed guests from over 130 countries and we’re proud to be rated excellent by users of TripAdvisor and Flipkey.
onefinestay is looking for...
Operations Executive (M/F)
Onefinestay is looking for an Operations Executive. You are responsible for the day-to-day delivery of our operations in Paris, using a number of platforms and providing additional services. You will report directly to the Operations Leader, reliable and responsible for all operational aspects of operations. Working as a team to ensure a perfect execution of all logistical tasks, so you'll need to be ready to jump in and help where required. Mentoring and supporting seasonal workers to allow seasonal growth. As a member of the Paris business, you will also contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and strategic planning. Duties and responsibilities
● Operations delivery - You will play your part in the core operations delivery processes,
looking for areas where improvements can be made as well as providing support to the
existing processes. You will ensure the delivery of our operations always advocates the
● Guests and homeowners satisfaction - You’ll be partly responsible for the guest satisfaction
and will have an understanding of what is driving NPS. You’ll understand that reaction times
(SLA) and cost efficiency can be at odds and maintain this accordingly ensuring that guests
and homeowners are happy and works with our business model.
● Onboarding of new properties including liaison with supply/demand teams as well as homeowners and third party contractors (eg. photographers).
● Preparing activities in the warehouse by packing items to set up apartments and ensure the procurement/stock of the warehouse
● Flexing into other teams to support on discrete tasks dependent on business need.
● Supporting your manager and team on discrete projects as required
Qualifications and experience
● Experience with a high-end or luxury product and operations, anything related to accommodation or the travel industry is a bonus.
● Proficient in all basic IT skills including Microsoft Office
● Commercial background: the role will constantly switch between operational and commercial dilemmas
● Experience of seasonal business models and their relevant challenges
● Ambitious and results driven
● Fine attention to detail and quality control
● Great organisation skills and able to work autonomously
● Excellent communication skills (fluency in written and spoken English)
● “Fire in the belly”: this is going to be intense, and we need (a lot of) energy!
Our career section has been selected among the best job boards in Les Échos - Statista 2019 list: we are among the 8 best specialised websites according to recruiting managers and we are the only one dedicated to hospitality out of 50 websites.
We would like to thank and share this trophy with ultra-luxury and luxury hotels, candidates and recruiters who continually encourage us to even greater excellence.
Journal des Palaces' Careers Section post jobs in ultra-luxury and luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.