Sought position: Director of food & beverage Ref ID: n°52187 Town: Hanoi Contract type: Fixed term contract (remplacement) Salary: according to your experience Experience: Job status: Manager Job category: F&B / Restaurant Online since 2019/05/16 This job position is still available for the week of 2019-06-17
Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, is looking for...
Director of food & beverage (M/F)
- Ensure full guest satisfaction at all time across all departments and outlets
- Develop customer loyalty and recognition
- Oversee and direct the Food & Beverage department with a creative eye
- An eye for detail ensuring luxury elements practiced and in place
- Initiate projects, promotions to innovate and drive the FB department & its products and services
- Hands on management with good eye for detail
- Selecting the right ambassadors for F&B, monitor and control Manning
- Ensure excellent and efficient communication within the team as well as with other departments
- Report directly to the Executive Assistant Manager
- Member of Executive Committee
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role in a 5-star luxury hotel.
- Asian experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and being able to adapt to the local culture
- Strong leadership skills, excellent team motivator
- Hotel Management degree required
- Excellent English is required, French speaking is a plus.
The Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is the market leader within the luxury hotel sector in Vietnam and a favorite amongst the discerning travelers from around the world. This historical landmark hotel is regularly featured as a best hotels in the region with regular worldwide and domestic recognition.
Featuring 8 outlets showcasing luxury French dining and authentic Vietnamese cuisine, along with 3 bars, room service and banqueting, the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is at the center of the culinary movement in Vietnam’s capital city. Our newly opened cocktail bar, whiskey lounge and restaurant angelina joins the fold, offering 3 experiences in one – rustic, luxury dining upstairs, while below customers enjoy bespoke, handcrafted cocktails and the best wine list in the city. The whiskey lounge offers the final destination of the bar – featuring the most extensive whiskey collection in Vietnam.